Bible Verses–Psalm 91:14-16
Because he has set his love on me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he has known my name. He shall call on me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honor him. With long life will I satisfy him, and show him my salvation.
- 1I Would No Longer Misunderstand Job
- 2Gamaliel’s Merits and Shortcomings - Bible Character Study
- 3What Kind of Christian Can Really Obtain God’s Approval?
- 4Knowledge of Noah’s Obedience
- 5Bible Study on John 9: Why Jesus Said, “If You Were Blind, You Should Have No Sin?”
- 6King Solomon’s Trouble: Emptiness