- 1Matthew 20:20–23: Reflecting on the Scripture “John’s Mother Salome Makes a Request of the Lord”
- 2Why Didn’t Paul’s teacher, Gamaliel, Gain God’s Salvation?
- 3How to Deal With Prophecies of Jesus’ Coming in the Last Days
- 4What Are the Standards for Being Overcomers in Revelation?
- 5What Does “a Great Sound of a Trumpet” in the Biblical Prophecy Refer To?
- 6How Did the People of Nineveh Repent and Gain God’s Mercy?
by Zhang Yiping I believe that many people must be familiar with the story about the woman of Samaria: When drawing water, the Samaritan woman ran into the Lord Jesus who asked water of her. She then recognized that He was the coming Messiah in prophecy...