- 1Why Did the Jews Resist the Lord Jesus Along With the Pharisees?
- 2What Does the Verse in Revelation About Not Adding Things Refer To?
- 3Matthew 20:20–23: Reflecting on the Scripture “John’s Mother Salome Makes a Request of the Lord”
- 4Why Didn’t Paul’s teacher, Gamaliel, Gain God’s Salvation?
- 5How to Deal With Prophecies of Jesus’ Coming in the Last Days
- 6What Are the Standards for Being Overcomers in Revelation?
Proverbs 3:11 My son, despise not the chastening of the LORD; neither be weary of his correction: Proverbs 3:12 For whom the LORD loves he corrects; even as a father the son in whom he delights.
The Serpent’s Deception (Genesis 3:1-7) Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said to the woman, Yes, has God said, You shall not eat of every tree of the garden? And the woman said to the serpent, ...
Zhixin Maybe you have ever heard a story like this: In the Kaibab Forest, there was a herd of deer, and also a pack of fierce wolves which always sought opportunities to kill the deer. The locals were full of pity for the deer, so they often took guns for ...
Matthew 5:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth. Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God. Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is ...