- 1Why Did the Jews Resist the Lord Jesus Along With the Pharisees?
- 2What Does the Verse in Revelation About Not Adding Things Refer To?
- 3Matthew 20:20–23: Reflecting on the Scripture “John’s Mother Salome Makes a Request of the Lord”
- 4Why Didn’t Paul’s teacher, Gamaliel, Gain God’s Salvation?
- 5How to Deal With Prophecies of Jesus’ Coming in the Last Days
- 6What Are the Standards for Being Overcomers in Revelation?
Matthew 5:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth. Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God. Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is ...
by Wang Rong In the past, I saw the story of Nineveh in the Bible: The people of Nineveh never worshiped the true God, resulting in their drifting further and further away from God and becoming ever more corrupt and evil. As a result, their evil deeds r...