- 1What Is the Meaning of the Parable of the New Cloth and Old Garment?
- 2Why Is It Hard for a Rich Man to Enter God’s Kingdom?
- 3What’s the Meaning of “God Saw That It Was Good” in the Bible?
- 4The Truth of Job’s Trials
- 5What Was God’s Will to Make Coats of Skins for Adam and Eve?
- 6Why Did God Command Abraham to Offer His Son Isaac?
By Jianding, Hong Kong Editor’s note: In daily life, we are often jealous of people who are better than us and even may dislike and contend with them. The author of this article once lived in jealousy because her classmate was superior to her. She felt extr...
By Wang Nan Many brothers and sisters in the Lord have such confusion: “I also sincerely prayed to the Lord, but it seemed that the Lord did not listen to and answer my prayers.” We are often confused by this. How can this happen? Is the Lord not the One who ...