- 13 Reasons Why Abraham Was Blessed by God
- 2Know God’s Righteous Disposition From King David’s Experience
- 3Why Did the Lord Say Blessed Are the Pure Heart?
- 4What Is a Righteous Person and What Is the Standard of Righteous People in God’s Eyes?
- 52 Reasons Why God Allowed Satan to Test Job
- 6What Is the Meaning of the Parable of the New Cloth and Old Garment?
Genesis 7:1-5 1And the LORD said to Noah, Come you and all your house into the ark; for you have I seen righteous before me in this generation. 2Of every clean beast you shall take to you by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not clean ...
By Li Chen Once there was a little sparrow in the woods. Since the sparrow was young, it had gotten a great dream—to fly as high as the eagle when it grew up. For this, the little sparrow painstakingly practiced flying high in the sky every day. A swallow saw...
Question: The Bible says, “There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus” (Romans 8:1). By faith in Jesus Christ, we are no longer condemned and will enter the kingdom of heaven. Answer: We like to think our belief in Jesus ...
Proverbs 3:11 My son, despise not the chastening of the LORD; neither be weary of his correction: Proverbs 3:12 For whom the LORD loves he corrects; even as a father the son in whom he delights.