- 1What Is the Meaning of the Parable of the New Cloth and Old Garment?
- 2Why Is It Hard for a Rich Man to Enter God’s Kingdom?
- 3What’s the Meaning of “God Saw That It Was Good” in the Bible?
- 4The Truth of Job’s Trials
- 5What Was God’s Will to Make Coats of Skins for Adam and Eve?
- 6Why Did God Command Abraham to Offer His Son Isaac?
The Eighth Plague: Locusts Exodus 10:1-20 And the LORD said to Moses, Go in to Pharaoh: for I have hardened his heart, and the heart of his servants, that I might show these my signs before him: And that you may tell in the ears of your son, and of your so...
Proverbs 3:11 My son, despise not the chastening of the LORD; neither be weary of his correction: Proverbs 3:12 For whom the LORD loves he corrects; even as a father the son in whom he delights.