- 1Why Did the Jews Resist the Lord Jesus Along With the Pharisees?
- 2What Does the Verse in Revelation About Not Adding Things Refer To?
- 3Matthew 20:20–23: Reflecting on the Scripture “John’s Mother Salome Makes a Request of the Lord”
- 4Why Didn’t Paul’s teacher, Gamaliel, Gain God’s Salvation?
- 5How to Deal With Prophecies of Jesus’ Coming in the Last Days
- 6What Are the Standards for Being Overcomers in Revelation?
By Lu Min, Spain I used to think that friends should help and treat each other with all sincerity. Only until after I suffered the betrayal of my friend did I see that, compared with interest, friendship was so fragile and unworthy of mention. One day, a...
The Eighth Plague: Locusts Exodus 10:1-20 And the LORD said to Moses, Go in to Pharaoh: for I have hardened his heart, and the heart of his servants, that I might show these my signs before him: And that you may tell in the ears of your son, and of your so...