- 1What Does “a Great Sound of a Trumpet” in the Biblical Prophecy Refer To?
- 2How Did the People of Nineveh Repent and Gain God’s Mercy?
- 3What Does “He That Believes on the Son Has Everlasting Life” Really Mean?
- 4What Can We Learn From the Jerusalem Temple Being Destroyed?
- 5What Is the True Meaning of “It Is Finished” Spoken by the Lord Jesus Upon the Cross?
- 6What Is the True Meaning of the Resurrection of the Dead in the Bible?
Bible Verse–Jeremiah 23:5
Jeremiah 23:5 5Behold, the days come, said the LORD, that I will raise to David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.